Home Forums Minecraft Discussion PC Discussion Looking for Crew Members to Help Make a Machinima
Looking for Crew Members to Help Make a Machinima
4 Replies
#1 | 02/02/2016
Jacobgkau

Level: 4
Jacobgkau
Hello there, my name's Jacob Kauffmann and I run a website called Nerd on the Street. Last year we made a 38-episode machinima series called Displaced. It turned out pretty well, and now we're working on Season 2.

The script is finished, the voice acting is 100% done, and almost all of the sets have already been built. All I need now is a few more people to log into the server and act out the character movements. We tried recording with just 3 people last weekend, but we really need 5 to get the job done properly.

The only requirements are that you have a Minecraft account, and some spare time. We'll work out scheduling if anyone's interested.

#2 | 02/02/2016
Richard

Richard
I might be able to help out, but I don't have a whole lot of free time at the moment.
#3 | 02/02/2016
Jacobgkau

Jacobgkau
Any help that you can give is appreciated! Here's a link to a scheduling page (the times are in CST for me, not sure if they'll adjust for you, but for me the very first time is 4 PM.) Add yourself to that list and check any of the dates/times you would be able to help this weekend. Don't worry if you can't make any of these, it's just the first of around a dozen sessions.
#5 | 02/03/2016
Jacobgkau

Jacobgkau
Alright, looks like everyone's available this Saturday at 7PM CST, so I'll see everyone then! Just sign into nerdonthestreet.com and join the chat server (click the button in the left sidebar.) I'll walk you through setting up the recording pack when you get there.
#6 | 02/07/2016
Richard

Richard
I tried to register for your forums, but it never sent me the email.
You must login in order to post in this topic.